We are hiring for the following positions:
Last updated on December 2, 2021
Permanent, full or part time position
Starting August 2022
We are excited to invite a trained Waldorf handwork teacher to join us as our enrolment grows.
Handwork is an important element of our holistic, artful curriculum. We are looking for expression of interest from someone who has a love for bringing hygienic experiences to children through handwork. This teacher will work with students from multiple grades.
We offer a competitive salary with increments for teaching experience, health insurance, and tuition remission for qualified faculty children. We are also able to offer internal training and mentoring for new teachers.
- Formal training in Waldorf teaching
- Optional: Teaching experience at a Waldorf school
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Strong classroom management skills and a commitment to professionalism
- Willingness to engage with parents and the community about Steiner Waldorf education
- Resourcefulness in educating children’s aesthetics, both during and outside class time
- Genuine interest in handwork
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Last updated on April 8, 2022